Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Going to the Doggie Doctor

Well, I'm going to the doctor tomorrow. I've gotten myself in a little bit of a quandry by chewing on my front elbow. I've done the chewing for most of my life and two vets have said that it wasn't a big deal but that it was just a nervous habit like when humans bite their nails or twirl their hair. But it's gotten really out of hand and now I'm afraid to even walk with that leg. Mommy and Daddy have tried to wrap it so that the wounds would heal but their afraid I will bite their heads off so that doesn't work. Mommy's tried to give me raw-hide chewy things and that's only temporary or they get stolen from my little brother Jake. Mommy's also tried to cheer me up by giving me a nice walk, just her and me, each day. And to their dissapointment, that hasn't worked either. So, now I get to go to the vet. It's the same vet I went to in September and was the second vet to look at my leg without alarm. So, we'll see what she thinks about my work tomorrow.

Keep us in your thoughts tomorrow. I will keep you posted!

Just a few pictures of my wound....YUCK!!!! OUCH!!!!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: