"Mommy took me to see the doctor today about my foot. At this point, the doc put me on a ton of pills and lotions to get the swelling down and to get me to stop wanting to chew. So, I'm sure I will put up a fight about taking so many pills each day but I'll be so much better for it. I hope Mommy and Daddy can put up with me through this challenging time.
"One good outcome from the appointment is finding out how much weight I've lost. In September, the docs said I needed to shed about 25 pounds. I was 113 pounds back then, this morning I weighed in at 97 pounds. So the walks and the new food Mommy buys for me are doing the trick." - Jessi
"I didn't quite like it when Mommy took Jessi out the door and didn't come back for a while. I just didn't understand but I was so happy to see them when they came home. I don't know what I would do with out my best friend Jessi-girl! Get well soon!!" - Jake
Woof!!!
Thursday, January 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment